Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

A goodass glitch is honestly a rare thing, and RGB (although Missingno. was not available through the Old Man Fly trick in Green; that was an error introduced in localization! ...although we did miss out on select glitches, so I guess there's that) were really very stable for how buggy they were, and how good the glitches are.

Honestly if Yellow were about as unstable as RB I'd probably still play it; it still has a lot of the good glitches, but they're harder to get to. Which makes sense from a game dev standpoint—you don't want kids breaking their game on accident—but from a "I want to make this game do dumb poo poo" standpoint it's a bit sad. :j:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread