Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

LAY-ZX posted:

I'll throw another vote into the pile for dark-haired girl named Enoby, but with a shiny Snivy named Dracula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

Presumably it's about how Special was both for Special Attack and Special Defense so something with a high Special Stat would be both powerful offensively and defensively against certain types of attacks.

Isn't this the main reason why Psychic-types are considered overpowered in Gen 1? What with them only being weak to Ghost, a Special typing, and Ghost only having two attacks, one having fixed damage.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Bydoless posted:

Hey, Enoby. Terrain Effects. You know them. Reborn has them. 37 of them in fact

D-did they actually come up with 37 different types of terrain with different effects? I don't know if I should be impressed by that, or angry that they seriously believe that anyone could remember 37 different terrains.

• Locked thread