Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Tired Moritz posted:

Go with the dark hair girl. I suggest Ebony and the most goffic pokemon starter (Snivy?) Name it Dementia

This, but Enoby for accuracy

Also I do not care about the actual starter

Jen X fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bydoless posted:

To make deciding easier for those who aren't as familiar with Pokemon, here's a link to all the potential starters here:

Includes both normal and shiny varieties of each pokemon. If the thread agrees on a shiny version over the normal version of the voted Pokemon, I'll see if I can't hack the shiny version in.

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=147691

It doesn't fit the aesthetic but teenage mutant ninja squirtle owns

E: this isn't a vote

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Wow, even like ignoring the mechanics, this is just miserable.

amen

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

It's invaluable when you overload a page with updates and great for longer asides, but you really don't need to use it otherwise.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

If we're talking about really bad pokemon fangames, I would like to introduce Pokemon Apex, a game that takes about 2 hours to meet a pokemon and in the interim features your character going to school and writing on tumblr.

or at least it did when I last saw it like a year ago, maybe it's different now

Jen X fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jun 23, 2017

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

MECHANIGHTMARE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

My hope is that it's actually three supernatural beings alternately possessing a mannequin

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

he's a master of disguise and he's practicing.

I agree, it's dana carvey

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Dexie posted:

Barry's the coolest and best rival so there's nothing wrong with wanting that.

This is a factual statement

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I want to know why Ethiopia specifically and not just Africa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think y'all might be overreacting to an unfunny joke about malaria in Africa

Maybe just a bit

• Locked thread