Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Falathrim posted:

I don't want to empty-quote this, but seriously, I'd appreciate some insight into the map.

I did my best for you:

I don't know what the perspective is or whether that river/waterfall is a river or a waterfall. I also don't know why the map is sometimes a 4bit maze render and sometimes a 16bit side scroller background. It's a very ambitious genre-blending map I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Had to try my own hand after seeing this;

Also I think Marsh Face is the Pacific Trash Vortex. Where everyone in the region will eventually end up.

Astronomers are split as to how catastrophic it will be when the Tetris block finally crosses the 2dimensional barrier into realspace and crashes into the mountains. A lot of it hinges on the difficulty of the Tetris game: higher difficulties imply higher speeds and therefore more damage.

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

the marsh wizard knows many secrets

This is already a more promising and original start to a game than another Pokémon fan hack.

But we all knew that.

• Locked thread