Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

I don't care about our character, but for the starter, either Speed Boost Torchic or Protean Froakie, since this game does not deserve mercy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Asator posted:

Ahh, this game. This loving game. On top of all the many, many things we'll no doubt see in this LP, it is a game that actually retroactively adds more fake difficulty with each update. I have a few stories to tell at relevant points if anyone cares (I wouldn't) but otherwise I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the unfolding disaster.

I, for one, would love to hear those stories. I have no doubt this game will supply plenty of fuel for the fire, but a little more never hurt anybody, right?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Blaze Dragon posted:

Also, can you put the text people say as something other than gifs? It makes reading them rather hard, at least for me. Either multiple images or just having it written would be easier than having to read at the gif's speed.

This. There were multiple times I had to go through the entire gif loop two or three times because I wasn't reading fast enough.

• Locked thread