Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DirtyBear

I'm glad Legion seems to have turned out okay, I'll probably see it sometime but I was nervous about it because a) a lot of moving image xmen content has sucked and b) a lot of network tv comic shows have sucked. any idea if it is actually truish to comic book Legion stories/origins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DirtyBear

Twenty Four posted:

But really the best sketch comedy was Upright Citizens Brigade.

god i love that show. the sketches are funny the actors are all awesome and just the concept of the show (evil group trying to spread disorder across the world) itself cracked me up.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/fnygd4/upright-citizens-brigade-handy-clean-up-guys

for some reason thats the sketch that's always stuck with me its just so ridiculous

DirtyBear

Starman Super DX posted:

arrested development will never not hold up. it's the comedy that transcends time.

I love when my mind drifts as im driving or whatever and i start to think about arrested development and suddenly get a joke i missed

DirtyBear

even just the name "arrested development" is so good, arrested development has lots of jokes, controversial opinion i know

• Locked thread