Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Macnult posted:

I started watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Adult Swim's website and I can only imagine what it must've been like to watch it on television

it was the 90s, things were way more normal then so tv had to be a lot weirder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am rly diggin fargo this year even tho its got a rly sympathetic cop  its cool tho cuz all the other cops and t h e m a c h i n e are aligned agin her

byob historian

i found season one and season three of arrested development at the flea market

i aint seen it in over a decade but it holds up

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

arrested development will never not hold up. it's the comedy that transcends time.

it didnt hold up in the minds of dumb buttheads in a bored room somewhere way bak when :smith:

apparently it was on netflix or something but i aint ever had netflix so idk

byob historian

darth_pizza posted:

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. I will not bend on this one.
i wouldnt say its there yet but ill agree that seems to be the direction its headed

byob historian

King of the Beach posted:

ive never seen curb ur enthusiasm all the way thru so I'm thinking about starting that up from the beginning...

i have never had hbo or netflix cuz i spend all my tv money on more hardware instead of subscriptions so i aint neither but when i have seen curbing my enthousiasmos i aint never seen a bad one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

AverySpecialfriend posted:

steven universe is actually good okay :sax:

nope

[fixed]  y o u m i s s p e l t g r e a t :colbert: 

• Locked thread