Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Star man the heck you doing dissing Ozmo, easily the greatest cartoon of the last ten years u fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sorry maybe fool is harsh, but i very much disagree!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Starman Super DX posted:

Hey hey hey, isn't it possible that I've never heard of it due to my country of origin?? I'm mainly talking about my experiences as a kid, watching good cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon like any American millennial in the 90's, and was very much disenfranchised by the terrible cartoons coming out a decade later. Camp Lazlo was bad. Code Lyoko was bad. Chowder could be funny at times but was generally sub-par. The Fairly Oddparents was very watchable as a kid but now it's like "wtf is this poo poo?". It was like this period of time where kid's cartoons were approaching subversive and watchable by adults again but not quite making it, particularly with that trend of actiony/super hero type toons like Kids Next Door, My Life as A Teenaged Robot, and yes, Danny Phantom. Like they were SO CLOSE to being timelessly good but just fell short due to generally lame writing, bad jokes, and typical plots. But I have to give credit for KND for it's *references* (they did a whole animatrix parody episode) and I personally loved the animation style for Jenny XJ9. Again though, these aren't really things that aged well for me as opposed to stuff like Rocko, Dexter's Lab, Courage, Animaniacs and basically all of it's sibling cartoons, and even SpongeBob.

:goonsay:

sorry lol, to clarify Ozmo is short for 12. Oz Mouse, which I think you should maybe give another chance. its good!

i generally agree with you about those late 90s early 2000s children's cartoons being better than a lot of stuff from late 2000s to now tho

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if i don't get a nice big dose of dougie jones this sunfay i don't know WHAT i'll do

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

King of the Beach posted:

ive never seen curb ur enthusiasm all the way thru so I'm thinking about starting that up from the beginning...

you can skip the like first episode cuz it was kind of a weird one off thing with a different format but I can't recommend the rest of the entire series enough, especially with the new season coming up. v funny poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

RE latest twin peaks: i hope Jerry (the epic byob stand-in character )and his foot are okay

• Locked thread