Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

Starman Super DX posted:

It's more related to film, but poo poo like Minions drive me crazy because early Pixar already proved to us over and over that there's animated content that can be appreciated by all ages.

If my facebook feed tells me anything its that adults are perfectly capable of finding enjoyment from minions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

whens the last time you saw the archer sealab episode or frisky dingo, because the sealab episode was full of references and frisky dingo was mostly pretty cool and good

Plebian Parasite

there's running gags through all three shows actually. Archer and Frisky Dingo both use the cupcake in a briefcase and car key gags, when cyborg barry is first introduced he uses the same line from the first episode of sealab, some characters cross over from both shows into archer. My favorite one happens in the sealab episode when captain murphy gets crushed to death with the "bebop cola" vending machine.

• Locked thread