Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames

Macnult posted:

I started watching Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Adult Swim's website and I can only imagine what it must've been like to watch it on television

It was a magical time to be alive my friendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames
the one and only time i've attended an anime convention (in 2002, at the behest of my then-fiance, not to be confused with my current wife, who also wants me to take her to an anime convention, history repeats) the cast of Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast were there and i got to ask them a question, so i asked if there had ever been a guest who just completely didn't "get it" and walked out/canceled their appearance.

i don't remember their answer so this post is pointless. i'm going to delete it instead of pushing the button

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

precision

by VideoGames
i only watched season 1 of that but i liked it very much

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
Danger mouse in on Netflix and it holds up

precision

by VideoGames
how did i miss 12 oz mouse talk

12 oz mouse is the Lost Highway of adult swim cartoons in the best possible way

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
Patriot is the best TV show in many years to quote another goon "Burn After Reading meets The Americans" is otm

----------------

precision

by VideoGames

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

if i don't get a nice big dose of dougie jones this sunfay i don't know WHAT i'll do

Extremely same

precision

by VideoGames

treasure bear posted:

i watched GLOW and it was really good

it's

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
Riverdale is fun and really dumb in mostly great ways if you're drinking with a friend or partner and riff on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames

Gone Fashing posted:

the leftovers was one of the best shows of all time

fuckin yeah too right

i'm weird tho cause i think season 1 was the best

----------------

• Locked thread