Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerbra23
Aug 1, 2016
Chronos Timestamp

I woke up and looked in my room: blue walls, purple floor, oak door and a bit of blood on my writing desk. A splash of blood I should’ve say, like if I smashed my nose against my desk. But besides those things, there’s nothing else I needed to describe.

I laid on my bed, covered in confetti, and sighed. It was Tuesday, the day after yesterday. Did I regret anything I did yesterday? Of course, but having my head covered in past fluids doesn’t really bode well with my digestive system. I needed to finally get up and into action.

I rolled slightly to the right and then fast to the left. And then after almost a few seconds I stood up straight, rubbing my arm slightly. I lunged towards the door and turned the doorknob. When I did, there was a chick... no, a girl out in the hallway with a bottle beside her. And she wasn’t breathing much while in the third stage just sitting there, her top covered in drool. I tried walking past her in the doorframe, but I lost my balance on her leg. She mumbled loudly but she didn’t move her lower body. At the moment I was, how you would say, “in the clear”.

My legs brought themselves over to the kitchen but stopped at the counter. I looked out the window as I turned the hot water on, placing my left hand under it. I did this for a few seconds, but they decided to go backwards as the water began to steam. I turned off the tap and walked over to the living room, shaking my wet hand quickly at the same time. That’s when I heard the phone ring.

I jumped, twisting my head slowly shortly afterwards as well. I walked over, picked up the phone, pressed the talk button and then the speaker button. Slowly but surely, at that moment there was a brief interlude of quiet static, followed by a voice.

“Hey,” the voice said. I then said hi back, but also questioned the source of this sound. “Uh... it’s Pink, obviously. I didn’t think being a recluse would torture you physically and mentally.” I asked her why she was calling. “Two strikes, but as you know we’re going out today, aren’t we?” I shook my head but replied positively to her. “That’s good to hear. Let’s meet up at Cafe Ganser, alright?” Once those words were said, I said yes and hung up.

I walked over to the coat rack, grabbed my coat and put both arms through the holes. I then reached into the pockets and grabbed the bottle of pills hiding inside. Opening the cap, I took one of them and ingested it. I closed the cap, covered my nose and then proceeded to sneeze. I took my hands away and looked at the red fluid that covered them now. I didn’t really like it, especially with this aftereffect, but at least I thought I’m good.

I then proceeded to open the door, and when I walked through, I locked it from the inside and shut it tight. I sniffled a bit and started walking onto the sidewalk. I’m pretty sure I was walking for at least eight minutes or so, before I stood outside a place with a bunch of patio tables, before I saw Pink sitting by her lonesome, enjoying some liquid beverage. In that moment, I walked over and took the seat directly opposite and she looked at me, but I looked back.

I saw a girl with short red hair, a hoodie covering her black tank top and a lovely skirt to go along with it. We stared for a bit, before she coughed. I asked her if she was alright. “Don’t worry, I’m alright. Hey, is that a new shirt?” I shook my head. “You could’ve at least brushed your hair.” I laughed a little and asked her what she was ordering. “Oh, me? Well, I’m ordering some water and some spaghetti. You should wipe your nose, it looks messy.” I wiped it and put my knuckles together on the table. I asked after this if she just wanted to head back to my place. Her reply... was expected. “Sure, we gotta eat first though.”

After dinner, we headed back to my place. I unlocked the door and dragged her by the hand inside. “Wow... this place looks pretty clean.” I looked in the hallway, and whatever was there wasn’t there now, which is okay. I asked her if she wanted something to drink. “Do you have any Whisky? It’s been a long day, I need something strong.” I told her to hold on a second.

I walked over and opened up the fridge. I tilted my head a bit as the bottle of scotch sat alone on the bottom rack. I could’ve swore I had a drink the day before, but I digress. I grabbed the bottle, took it out and closed the fridge. I felt a pair of eyes looming over me as I twisted my head. I saw her staring at the bottle, and before I could open it, she took it and twisted off the lid. She poured a bit of the drink into the lid and slurped it, coughing a bit before smiling. “See, I’m strong. I can handle myself.” Even with that evidence, it was like she was telling me the opposite of what she was saying. I asked if I could take a glass. “Fine, here, take it. Drink a shot, see if I care.”

Nodding my head, I grabbed a shot glass from the cupboard and poured myself some of this liquid. I quickly drank it and took another shot, then one more shot. She grabbed the bottle back from me and looked me up and down. “Save some for me,” she said.

I saw her walk down the hall. She was about to open the door to my room when she stopped and fell onto her bum. The bottle tipped to the side and her head slanted to the side. I began walking to her but she was already snoring. Slowly, I began to open the door to my room, slowly closing it after walking through. I took a seat at my writing desk and my head began to throb. I grabbed the pill bottle from my pocket and took one of them. Injesting it quickly, I was about to cover my nose but before I could do that, I sneezed. Looking on my writing desk, was a splash of blood, but it seemed to be the only one.

I shook my head and went over to my bed. I jumped on it and laid upon it closing my eyes. While doing that, I also laid my head onto my hand, and in just a few minutes, it was like, I too fell into dreamland. But all I could see in my vision was black and it was like I could feel little pieces of plastic flow onto my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kloctopussy
Apr 22, 2003

"It's time....to DIE!"
I don't have time to give you feedback personally right now because i am in work hell, but if you want to get more eyes on this, I suggest posting a link to this thread in the stickied Fiction Advice thread. There's more info about getting feedback and stuff in the first posts.

• Locked thread