Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That humanity's default state is 'horny af' shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, much less anyone who spends time on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sakurazuka posted:

That humanity's default state is 'horny af' shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, much less anyone who spends time on the internet.

I think you're doing humanity a disservice by comparing them to youtube commenters.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

People being incredibly horny, is better than people being incredibly murdery, IMO

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vkm2YLb1xo&t=605s

Hey I know that guy.

homeless snail posted:

People being incredibly horny, is better than people being incredibly murdery, IMO

I'm fairly certain "jacking off to video game characters" and "mass murder" aren't the only choices.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Cowcaster posted:

as a person who's only played revengeance, ground zeroes, and v, because they are the only metal gear games that are readily available on pc, mgs2 seems like the most interesting metal gear game to me
I bought a PS2 primarily because of FFX and MGS2, despite not playing the first game. I liked it at the time but was thoroughly confused and never bothered with the franchise again until a year or so ago. MGS2 totally holds up, it's what I feel is the distillation of the entire formula up to that point (meaning the MSX games and MGS1) which obviously was shaken up tremendously by MGS3. It does some infamously weird poo poo at the end that was probably infuriating a bit at the time but now is rather charming. I also still really like the "you play as Raiden" twist despite not liking Raiden at all.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
People thirsty as hell for twintelle

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I want Helix to hold me tightly in his strong Deoxyribonucleic arms

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

FauxLeather posted:

I want Helix to hold me tightly in his strong Desoxyribonucleic arms

ftfy

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Welcome to this Brave New World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
poo poo, forgot I was OP of this thread. happy July (month of my birth)
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825490

• Locked thread