Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Hello, Tekken 7 is Very Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Everyone should buy Tekken 7 on PC so I can learn from more people how to block better by losing to them! I was gonna get GG Xrd Rev 2 on PS4 but I think I'll wait cause Tekken is so good.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

It's Devilhand. I know there's a boss after him but he's the real final boss imo.

I.... agree with Lurdiak?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Wolfenstein II looks great, I should play through New Order again and do the other path I didn't do.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

The Colonel posted:

i wish jedi outcast could be consistently fun, instead of following up every fun moment with "and now here's a million enemies you will never want to bother with killing who slowly chip off your health and shoot through your lightsaber"

it makes me appreciate how most of jedi academy was lightsaber duels

There's some incredibly bad levels in that game and it's why I usually just replay Academy instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Did any of the Fallout 4 DLC turn out good? I think I'm over wanting a good RPG in it and the exploration was pretty great in the game so I thought I'd get back into the game.

• Locked thread