Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Phantasium posted:

It's not even the difficulty, it's the take one step and hit another random battle where you get 1% of the experience to level up and now level up three times to beat this area isn't this fun and not a massive waste of time?
I've heard recommendations of the 25th Anniversary Edition hack. It's supposed to not only change the exp and battle rate but increase the text flow as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Other way around, kinda.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Lufia 2 is such a good loving game. Lufia 1 is like.... fine, it's a very very standard jrpg that has too much NES in its aesthetic for a SNES game, and Lufia 3 has a lot of really good points but suffers from being a GBC game and bad procedurally generated dungeons. But 2 is so loving solid. Some of the best dungeon design in any game.
What about Lufia DS? :rip: Neverland

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

i'm yelling at my brother on the internet about suda51 simultaneous to this so here's there original no more heroes trailer

https://youtu.be/HGtgqw3IsVI
For whatever reason me and my brother really attached to that trailer, way before the game came out. Years later and I still occasionally blurt out "♪whistle!♪ I like dat!" or a nonsensical "You want me to thank you!?"

Anyway, enjoy July everyone!

• Locked thread