Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suuma
Apr 2, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Killing Floor 2, and Life is Strange are the free games on PS4 for June. How is Killing Floor 2? I know very little about that game.

It's ... okay? Not sure how it runs on PS4, but it was an early access Steam title for a long time and felt largely incomplete. I haven't played it since before they added the Pyro(?) class in.

Small arena team zombie shooter. It's probably good with friends at least, not sure how the pub community is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
The PC port of FF7 was the first PC game I ever owned (never had a PSx), the only issue I ever had with it was that everything was bound to the numpad and you couldn't change the controls.

e:I never beat it and went away for like summer camp or something and my dad reformatted the computer and I lost like 85 hours, I didn't play FF7 again for like 10 years :(

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

Yes you could

Alright, well, i was like 11 years old and couldn't figure that out, then.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I made a D&D joke at work and 3 of the guys I work with now want me to come over for Friday night game night and eghhhhhhhhhh :suicide:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Let's go with "sort of" and "not really but I have a 3 month old at home".

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I will give it a shot :)

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
it's 2017, you can run pretty much any game on a $400 PC

probably

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Someone in my office gave me one of those cat candles around Christmas, it was kind of neat to watch it progress into metal skeleton.

I don't know why they gave it to me because I don't even have a cat

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Wasn't KF2 regarded as 'not good'?

or was it just because it was in early access for like a year and a half when it's just a better looking version of KF1?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Admittedly I bought it pretty early on in EA (when there was like 4 classes), there was like 3 maps at the time.

Honestly half the charm of KF1 was the jank and the random British yelling so it felt like it was taking itself a bit too seriously after a while

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Gat in that Agents of Mayhem video doesn't even look like Gat :confused:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
They named the 5th Wolfenstein Wolfenstein 2

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Oh wow it is actually the 11th, jfc

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I wish I also was richer than god, then I could be an rear end in a top hat too

you can be poor and be an rear end in a top hat, its not hard.

AMA

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Was there any E3 news from FromSoft? Was that Bloodborne sequel rumor from the Ori developer thing ever confirmed?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
That's cool, I didn't really think he did.

I just haven't really been following E3 this year.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
It's pronounced "gif"

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Hi goons,

Is Victor Vran worth $5?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
When are Namco and Capcom going to merge and become Napcom

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Okay well Napcomdo doesn't sound very good.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Considering the WiiU has access to like all of the Nintendo games ever made, maybe look at classic Mario, Yoshi's Island?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

It only has the GBA port of Yoshi's Island, which is like okay but not the same

I've only played Mario 3, Mario 64 and Pikmin 1/2 from the Nintendo Store but I sort of just assumed all of the first party games were on there. That's weird.

I remember being really mad I couldn't buy Banjo Kazooie on it but I guess that's on Xbox for some reason

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

oddium posted:

you've been in a coma for 15 years

I mean yeah I actually owned BK on my 360 but why can't I also get it on the Nintendo store :smith:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Brood War probably has some low skill people playing it now with the free re-release / remaster coming out, no?

e: I mean with the lack of matchmaking you have no idea who you'd be playing against but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Palpek posted:

Holy lol the sidequest in Yakuza 0 where Kiryu teaches a dominatrix how to be abusive to her clients in a park and then 3 little kids come up to ask what's up and he uses the situation as learning opportunity :wtc:.

Yakuzo 0 is the :allears:-est game of this generation.

• Locked thread