Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Aaaaagh when the hell's La-Mulana 2 :ssj:

I wake up with a 170 dollar hole in my pocket every day wondering that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Inside Story was so good but I can't get myself to replay it because I know a tidal wave of tutorials awaits me.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Lurdiak I didn't know you were a fellow french canadian what part of french canada do you hail from

The seperatist part or the good part

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

rip. Y'all the reason Franco-Ontarians get a bad rap :argh:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Anybody who thinks poutine is bad is somebody who hasn't actually had poutine and just thinks it looks gross. which it does. It's actually the best drunk food in the world though.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Whatever they do in FFXIV is the correct one cause XIV is the best one.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Was sad to learn when i came in to work this morning that I'm working a night shift tomorrow so I'm gonna miss watching e3 kick off :(

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

the keynotes are saturday sunday and monday morning. I'm missing almost all of them of them. I finish work at 3 so if im lucky I'll catch the back half of EA.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh. I figured they'd all take place during e3's 13th-15th date. Ok then, thanks :)

I'm sorry you're gonna miss out though. At least you'll be able to catch it later, yeah?

at the very least i'll be able to read the highlights while at work, I'll probably be too tired when i get home to watch the actual conferences.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

CJacobs posted:

Regardless of your feelings on subtitles, I think we can all agree that games that launch directly into the story right out of the publisher logos without allowing you to access an options menu first are just the worst.

Jak 2 and 3 got this poo poo right in the mid 00s! it did launch you into a cutscene but before any dialogue happened you got a prompt that was like hey press square if you want subtitles going forward. I always really liked that and dont know why it never caught on.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The Bethesda conference is late enough that I'll be able to catch it after work and I just got news that my schedule got re-arranged so i have the next two days off. Thankfully gonna be able to watch the two conferences I really wanted to catch in the first place(sony and nintendo)

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

the joy cons are fine but lets get real if you are playing any nintendo console since the wii without a pro controller you are loving up.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That's a humanizing trait imo, I would have hired you.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

For some reason SA refuses to load on chrome at work anymore so I'm stuck using firefox.

Did anyone try that ever oasis game it looks like a cool game I might try after finishing Stormblood.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

wizard on a water slide posted:

Good work, gamer

Is WA2 good? I played the first one and the remake of the first one but never the others

2 is great tho its got the wonkiest localization of the lot. 3 is amazing and tied with the remake of 1 for my fave.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

If my life is delicious I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Garriott is basically running a scam like Star Citizen only less successfully in terms of crowdfunding so

Yeah but he's not doing it to take the money and run. He's doing it to take the money and go to space!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Jay Rust posted:

Reminder that it's also Canada Day tomorrow. 150-year anniversary!

I will be celebrating the confederation of this great nation by working a night shift and not going to any festivities because its raining like a motherfucker all weekend in Northern Ontario.

• Locked thread