Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The mafia is just very passionate about video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

hi everyone here's a cat in a tank what's your favorite tank game

rip

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's also

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sahelanthropus was cool

I wonder if Huey would be disappointed with Otacon's designs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

I played COD4 and then didnt play any of them until they added lasers and jetpacks so ive only played AW and BLOPSIII. I wanna try IW campaign at some point but cod games take 8 years to drop below 20 bucks

Is that still true I thought CoD/Battlefield etc went down in price pretty quickly these days since they can make money on season passes/the supply drop lootbox things

IW is like £13 on Amazon

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

what on earth

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The best thing about Twin Snakes is the hot/cold pipes in the REX hangar that let you skip the PAL key temperature stuff

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Crash was sold out everywhere I checked today and I didn't preorder so I have to download it ugh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

lol jonesing for that sweet 90s gameplay?

Yes 100%

Lurdiak posted:

Hello Bizarro Lurdiak. What's it like to enjoy physical media cluttering up your life.

downloading console games is a hassle + I always end up having to delete them for space anwyays because I'm dumb and haven't bought a bigger harddrive

and having the boxes is cool. I bought wipeout this month and wish I had gotten the cool limited edition but I think it was US only or something

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

The one day per month that the first game worked because they region-locked matchmaking for that day was great fun.

I never had any problems idk

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

'i don't need to play it to be right about it' - socrates 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FF8 good

• Locked thread