Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phantasium posted:

Give me the breath of fire character in your fighting game capcom.

It would have to be Bleu because she's the same one in all of them.

Also yeah it would be nice to have a thread for discussing social stuff in video games, but there's still no way it would actually work and not turn to garbage immediately.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

The combat in XIII owns

I think they never quite hit what they were going for with 13-1 and 2, but 3's combat is great.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

i think chrono cross's battles were even worse, maybe 2 frames per second. actually maybe it's a fraction of a frame

I liked the battle system but yeah that framerate was awful.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Ha! I have a taken you RPG system and added huge amounts of zeroes to the ends of all numbers. Beyond the power of the JRPG!!!!

*Swings sword, does 3824912 damage, or about 4% of the target's HP*

Disgaea is cool.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Play Xenoblade Chronicles (the original, not XC X)

Play XC X as well.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

haveblue posted:

The metroid prime games have very high air control (basically identical to being on the ground) and also automatically tilt the camera down a bit to give you a better view.

Please don't gently caress up Metroid Prime 4, Nintendo.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

There is a part of me hoping that Sigma being in the new MvC might mean a new X game, but the other part of me recognizes that wish is like the middle finger of the monkey's paw.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

homeless snail posted:

FF8 is coming back in a big way, hope everyone is ready for 2018, the year of Final Fantasy 8 being considered cool and good

I didn't know all of time was actually 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope the guy who did the cool MGS character art gets more work.

• Locked thread