Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

The best part is the replies from people who are shocked at the revelation that Notch is a gigantic twat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Zaggitz posted:

If my life is delicious I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

well, you're talking to the minecraft manchild, for one

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

McSpanky posted:

Who the gently caress is Notch?

some pathetic mra dude with a candy wall

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Cowcaster posted:

it's pretty inevitable that at some point he's going to run his mouth someplace that isn't twitter and get his loving clock cleaned and i'm looking forward to that day

Unlikely, as that would require him to leave his house.

wizard on a water slide posted:

I mean wrt the unhealthy lifestyle/body thing you could literally pay a six-figure salary to a full-time chef to cook you multiple healthy, delicious meals per day

being a millionaire or narrowly part of the 1% or w/e is one thing, having notch money or trump money or w/e is totally different and I've always thought it was baffling how mundane or sad some of their lives seem to be (almsot as if there's a lesson here about what kind of person becomes uber rich and something something money and love)

I can't understand having that kind of money and spending all day shitposting on twitter instead of flying to a different tropical location every week and partying your rear end off

Like how can you be that rich and whine about not having friends, motherfucker buy some friends

raditts fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jun 30, 2017

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Grapplejack posted:

I would buy breath of fire and megaman from capcom so we could get a good bof6 and legends 3.

I would figure out the rights issues that No One Lives Forever is tied up in and buy off whoever was necessary to get that HD remaster made

And maybe also bankroll a NOLF 3 to wash away the bad taste of that piece of poo poo Contract JACK

FirstAidKite posted:

Like, there are so many times I wish I had notch's level of money because I know I'd at least do something good with it.

Basically I'd do what Richard Garriott does because Richard Garriott owns, gently caress the haters. That guy is just happy as can be and uses his money to do stuff he thinks is cool like picking up old artifacts or building neat mansions or going to space, and afaik Richard Garriott isn't an rear end in a top hat so he's like the anti-notch

Richard Garriott once threw a Titanic themed boat party where at the end of the party the boat was sunk by another boat decorated to look like an iceberg, and everyone had to swim to shore.

Richard Garriott owns.

raditts fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jun 30, 2017

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The combat in Enslaved is more like Arkham than GOW, if that makes a difference to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Phantasium posted:

heck, I'm not entirely uncertain we didn't use the current June thread name last June and it just got changed at some point because I feel like it I heard that pun more than a year ago

I don't get the joke behind this month's thread title.

Chomp8645 posted:

Normally gamer rear end is less "sweet, sweet" than it is "large, large". Although yes sometimes it can be quality.

smdh if you don't love a big ol' luscious apple booty, smgdh

• Locked thread