Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Yeah, but that would require taking a refresher down his tweets and I'm not doing that, it was a stupid thought, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP0MXJAQhmo

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

that guy have him a tiny head

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Because its chepaer than a PC and the games actually work out of the box.

Found your problem

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

What if I told you the Scorpion360 will let you take Cortana out on a VR date? How much would you pay then?

Use the VR Scorpion 360 to pull opponents directly to you and immolate your foes with your skeleton head.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I await the mega console that plays all my games but until that day I guess I'll buy a bunch of consoles.

This just reminded me of the weird builds they'd do on either techtv or G4 where somebody would put a bunch of them together, or this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9AY_xQre9M

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Actually its End Boss Month, when gamers meet their maker

i hope I meet the mario maker, for Switch

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'm still stuck playing phoenix on a TI-83

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Now they just need to redo Infinite Space

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I got to Kislev in Xenogears again and I forgot how rad the cutscenes leading up to it are.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Dust was the game I was playing when my OG 360 melted!

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

lmfao that another Nintendo thread has been locked.

poor switch, thought about dock prices and died

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

TheHoosier posted:

Uh does fire emblem shadow dragon ever get good? I dont dig the convoy/trade system and it feels sloggy. hell I'm enjoying dragon quest 2 more, even that loving lighthouse

I have not played it but that is the Fire Emblem that everyone complains about as being awful since it's a barebones remake of an NES game.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

more like there's final fantasy xv hours of story left

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The Blinx developer is working on the 3DS Pikmin game.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pISIZfWpI

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

eject twitter into space

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I just find it hilarious that people are paid to roleplay mascots online by the companies themselves.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I absolutely love that one of the unlockables in Soul Calibur is the ability to customize the intro so you can just make it all lizardman.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I just don't play online with anybody

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

sound like a cool mascot what animal is it

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

When I played Smash 4 with my cousins it was at 99 stock, 5 ai players in addition to the 3 humans, 300% life, double damage, turbo speed.

And I loved it. Any second that a player was not dying was a dull second.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Would you rather ride a chocobo, a yoshi, one of those weird birds from golden axe, or one of those pigs from twilight princess

Chocobot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQgYEgLSqs

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

It's legit cool that they're going to make it so you can play original xbox games on the newest system now.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Clearly the solution is to make your message so overt as to make a dragon of racism for you to vanquish.

an actual plot point from a Tales game

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Also still just a CG cutscene

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

How smelly is it.

I also went and lo and behold I finally got the year where a smelly guy sat near me, it sucked.

I want that Housemarque game so bad now.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Please add more colossi.

I know you won't but I want them.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Hey kite, the .hack G.U. games are getting remastered.

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/hackg-u-last-recode-remaster-collection-announced-ps4-pc

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

bonecat says no

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

hahaha I go to lunch and in the span of ten minutes they announce a metroid 2 remake, wild

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah it looks cool, I guess I'd still have preferred 2D but that was never going to happen. It might be MercurySteam but it's them working under Nintendo and they've turned poo poo into gold before.

The only thing that looks suspect to me is the neon-y everything and that it's a 3DS game so it looks sorta ancient.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'm still sitting here amazed at two future Metroid games.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Sakamoto will find someway to ruin the 3ds one

He was okay working on Super Metroid and he doesn't have to write anything, it'll be fine.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

yeah at least Other M didn't force you to kill Samus

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

That's fine, Retro is not really Retro anymore anyway, but then part of the people that left formed Armature and made that bad 2.5D Batman metroidvania and that mock-up for a third person shooter mega man so maybe they purged the bad devs.

They at least got rid of the scumbag that made The Guy Game.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Retro was a trash fire when Nintendo first contracted them, wasting their money on expensive cars and poo poo like that.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

The writing was far from the only thing he ruined on Other M.

I'm not seeing the version of the 3DS with two buttons that it has to be made on, either.

If you can mash the d-pad to dodge enemies I'll be worried.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

And I'm going to make out like a bandit because I get to sell 3 pricey PS2 games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I mean whatever you think about the scanning, the fact that it's mostly optional except for gates is great.

• Locked thread