Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Real hurthling! posted:

it should play the gc boot jingle

I love it, it's like the world's worst nintendo ringtone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Man, I forgot how indefensible Cortana got by the end. Started out as a reasonably stylized hologram, ended as a naked woman painted blue.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Looper posted:

in the metroid prime games, it always felt pretty easy to tell where exactly samus was in the 3d space even while jumping

The metroid prime games have very high air control (basically identical to being on the ground) and also automatically tilt the camera down a bit to give you a better view.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Quest For Glory II posted:

hi everyone here's a cat in a tank what's your favorite tank game

Haven't played a whole lot of games that are primarily about tanks so I guess rocket slime

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Crash Bandicoot is Bioshock in Australia.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FirstAidKite posted:

You ever have one of those eureka moments where you get this really bright idea for something except you know it's actually a really stupid idea and you have no idea why your brain is treating it as a bright idea?

Every time I click Submit Reply

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Enslaved was one of the best looking games of the last generation.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FirstAidKite posted:

What *is* Knack

A mediocre PS4 launch title.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
June Games Chat Thread X

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005