Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

they call them medium tanks because they channel spirits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

"Are you familiar with the theory of the missing link between apes and humans? Well, this technology will be the missing link between infantry and artillery. A kind of metal gear, if you will."

A metal gear, yes

is there a problem here officer

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Guy Mann posted:

I loved the underwater level back in the day, the gimmick of having infinite bombs and using them to light up the area in front of you was a cool wrinkle. Shame that the framerate chugged so badly, though.

The sea level that was a mild stealth level by requiring you to shootout the spotlights was good too.

music is good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3TaWWkmMFw

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

notch poured all the candy on the floor and when it was still there 10 minutes later he panicked

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

anyone hear from gaben lately........

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Twin Snakes might be my favorite Metal Gear.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

he's really into lsd

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

What are some July-themed gaming puns we could use tomorrow?

And the Sad Uncertain Rustling of Each Purple July Chat Thread Thrilled Me, Filled Me with Fantastic Terror Never Felt Before

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

july games chat thread

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

boo-ly games chat thread: vg was going to play spooky games this month

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

last year was the july games chat thread + Wii U General Discussion and the op was extremely good, and cute

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

just heard about the senior woodchuck hair smelling vr booth. the future is here

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGMpxVkzBU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm playing....... lufia 2. i've only done the tutorial puzzle dungeon but it seems neat

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the lufia 2 spell that restores hp is called Strong and the spell that cures poison is called Poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

Short for Poisona. Modern Final Fantasies use it too

the only final fantasy i've played is ffta

• Locked thread