Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Do you think dinosaurs tasted more like chicken or alligator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

BigPaddy posted:

Chicken, they became birds after all.

But like, aren't alligators the dinosaurs that decided not to become chickens?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It seems Richard Hammond isn't a fan of the Rimac Concept One.

Airlifted away but not dead, i guess.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Seminal Flu posted:

There's a plastic trim ring, but behind that is a big, multiple-layered primary metal/glass door. There's no reasonable way to get to the back side of the handle. It looks like they assembled it, then wrapped the stainless around the assembly. To disassemble, I'd need to bend all of the tabs of the stainless, and there's just no way that thin metal will ever go back on and look reasonable.

So I'm looking at securing from the front, into a blind, open hole. Not pretty, but there's a way... I'm confident.

JB weld a tree clip to the handle.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If you're deadlocked on features, remember the civic will still be worth something when you're done with it.

• Locked thread