Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I keep getting sunburns on my left arm though. Also on my neck if I drive with the sunroof open. :downsgun:

Number one thing to get used to with a convertible too. Got a wicked sunburn last year so now I go pretty overkill with the sun block if I'm planning on a longer drive. Only issue is that my wife leaves white fingerprints everywhere after applying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Mein Porsche is sold :(

I put it up for $stupid and I sold it today for $optimistic, tomorrow we finalize. I was really hoping I would keep it for the whole summer but the offer was good enough to part ways.

Guess it means I can go car shopping again.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Any Canadian east coasters on here? I'm heading to Halifax for a week soon and my plans include gorging myself on all of the seafood, whale watching tour, checking out Peggy's cove, and exploring the city in general. I've got a rental car booked so I'll be mobile.

Any recommendations on must-see's /experiences? It's my first time on the east coast.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely check out Cape Breton, I'm assuming the highland loop is the highway that goes around the national park there?

We're there for 7 nights so should hopefully be enough time to experience the area.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

cakesmith handyman posted:

Saw that as a convertible at first...

Tell you the truth, I would rock a forester convertible. Would look better than the murano vert at least.

• Locked thread