Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Seminal Flu posted:

I'm a little uncomfortable with this "good news" Rhyno. I'm much more accustomed to "Hey guys, this friend of mine hijacked a bus filled with 50% senior citizens and 50% children. Then he raped all the passengers. Then he died" Rhyno.

:yossame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

InitialDave posted:

Unrelated: Apparently, Citroen built their last hydropneumatic suspension car today.

Wonder if they'll return to the tech in future.
Ah drat, that is sad. So the C5 was the last car to run that suspension?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Late to the party, but congratulations on the weight loss Rhyno :)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

lol Tony Abbott (former Australian Prime Minister and complete right wing fuckwit) drives a piece of poo poo late 90s Jaguar S-Type

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

ExplodingSims posted:

Like, it will literally go from being cloudy, but calm, to full scale hurricane in minutes.
Ah, Ford Focus dashboard.

Interesting in the US ones that the S position in my auto is marked as M.

Ummm, that's all.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Nice, thanks for this. We can probbo swing more than a grand since if it's an obvious quality increase it's worth it to me

I've got nothing but praise for my Bosch front loader.

And I live in Australia with no air conditioning. loving tight arse landlady

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

InitialDave posted:

Unfortunately, there's really nothing to see. Just stereotypically awful screenshotted "photos" in an FB advert.

I brought a 1981 Corolla for bugger all back in the late 90s, was in good nick except for some scratches on the front guard and the door locks wouldn't work.

The female owner told me the scratches were from a parking incident. I didn't think much about. Brought the car and took the barrel locks down to a lock smith to find out why they weren't working. I found out the locks were full of superglue. Then I heard the real story about this car and its previous owner - supposedly she shagged a boyfriend of a girl who I also knew, so that girl got revenge by scratching the car and filling every door lock with superglue. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Urgh something I ate in the last 24hrs has seriously disagreed with me.

Im off work today and seriously starting to work out the logistics of how to use a cloud to wipe my arse with cos toilet paper feels like 40 grit right about now

Then you need Sandy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpC1vAlBULg

• Locked thread