Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I had PRK 8 years ago and I have mildly dry eyes from a clinical standpoint. 100% worth it. There are complications sometimes but it's pretty rare. I've also had stable vision for a very long time prior to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The Gorester is a finicky beast. And it rides really nicely.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The wife likes the Gorester and understands why I bought it.

drat guys I think I'm doing alright.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
My commute is ~14 miles and 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Enourmo posted:

It's hard to explain FL thunderstorms to people who aren't familiar. There may not be tornadoes, or softball-sized hail, but the sheer volume of rain dumping down can get ridiculous and the lightning is ever-present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgHTXMswG0

They're not all like that, of course, but it's typical enough that the risk just isn't worth it.

They're also almost daily happenings in the summer too.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
This last week has been kind of crazy for me. I discovered that my good friend of nearly 20 years is my half-brother, DNA confirmed. Before my folks got married, my mom had a child she gave up for adoption.

This is some Hallmark channel poo poo guys. Dude was a groomsman in my wedding.

Wrar fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 25, 2017

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Adiabatic posted:

toplitzin?!

LOL no, Top was not adopted and his parents are good people.

To clarify further this is not a small town thing. I'm from Miami, my folks are from Miami and my (now know) brother is down there still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I'm getting the Mazda 3 on Thursday. :)

It's my second car ever, so I'm super excited. I've been driving a Hyundai Accent for almost 11 years, and it's getting passed down to be my wife's car.

Buy my 2014 Mazda 3 i Sport 6MT instead.

• Locked thread