Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Quick! Throw this gasoline on the fire to put it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So it's too late for Donnie to start tweeting poo poo he makes up based on incomplete details? Bummer, I wanted more muslim ban rants.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cowboy elvis posted:

About two weeks ago was a very legit looking Gmail scam that went out where users got sent an email from a coworker or someone they knew inviting them to share a Google Drive doc. I drat near fell for it myself. The email came from the girl who sits next to me at work. We share docs all the time. I didn't even think twice up until the prompt said that clicking OK would give the Drive owner permission to my email account.

I got that one too, but it's from some idiot I went to school with and haven't spoken to since he contributed nothing to our group project. I deleted it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TBeats posted:

i'm mostly coming from the point of view of what it would be called if the race's/religions were reversed.

one person i know said "yeah man that sucks, but the muslims really need to start policing their own because turnabout is fair play."

like what the gently caress dude.

Ram a baseball bat in his rear end and tell him the same thing

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he was just communicating with the russians through code, like that youtube comment on a britney spears music video :tinfoil:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Clickhole is an onion offshoot, but yeah the patriothole stuff is pretty good

Onion recently had those Trump leaks though, that poo poo was gold.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

By the way, on the fake news front, Fahrenthold found A Thing.

Donnie has been on the covers of TIME magazine a lot. Like a lot a lot.

But it wasn't enough, so he made a completely fake TIME magazine cover of himself and put it on the walls of at some of his golf courses.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/879764148007182338

Literal fake news.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The One Weird Trait That Predicts Whether You’re a Trump Supporter

The anti-clickbait subtitle: It's Authoritarianism

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Actually it was a joke, and once again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How many Coles are in war movies, anyways?

• Locked thread