Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I like the way he pronounces engineers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Really, he can't do much to stop it now. That's the whole point of an independant investigation.

Somehow I doubt that will stop him from trying.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wasn't Manafort the final dungeon of Secret of Mana?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I can't wait for Trump to be the first president to make an insanity plea during his impeachment.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

I have shoveled snow in the Great Lakes winter

I have mown grass at training commands

I have been forced to squeeze into spaces inches from hot steam pipes for cleaning (and been burnt more than once)

And through all that I've trained to become skilled at skating

All these duties will be gone... like tears in the rain...

Time to get out.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I just want to say, that as a crybaby liberal millennial, nothing would trigger me more than President Donald J. Trump firing investigator Robert Mueller with his big manly hands.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TBeats posted:

Spicey looking slim!

I'm looking forward to future press conferences being animated sketches like Take On Me.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TBeats posted:

what happens first: the end of the next middle east war that we get into, a nuke going off, or swamp donkey posting again?

All three at once, insha'allah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

R
U
G
S

• Locked thread