Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Woof Blitzer posted:

RIP our breathable air.

One step closer to our Space Balls' future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Trip Report: At the Capitol in line to take a tour. Will report back after meeting with Deepthroat.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Flikken posted:

How many reps would Puerto Rico get immediately with statehood? 6 or so?

2 Senators, that's all that matters.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

That is an amazing ship. I'm from Portland, was that built there or just stationed there?

Looks like a fast ship whats its top speed and turn rate?

Trick question, it has no top speed since it just breaks down and just sits in port.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

They are going to unironically, unreflectively say that the atmosphere of hate and intolerance pushed by left wing media is to blame - i.e. the exact thing that they say is not to blame every time a conservative shoots up, say, a holocaust museum.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), in a suit and tie, stopped by the crime scene to pray, and was viscerally angry about his colleagues being attacked.

“America has been divided,” he said, “and the center of America is disappearing, and the violence is appearing in the streets, and it’s coming from the left.” King indicated that it was impossible to separate the hyperpartisan climate in Washington — especially people protesting Trump — and Republican members of Congress being gunned down at a baseball practice.

“The divisions within the country, people that can’t accept the results of the election that are determined to try to take this country down, take this organization down,” King said. “This city was filled up with demonstrations the day after the inauguration, where you couldn’t drive down the streets.”

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I had laser eye surgery recently. Your eye ball burning smells like burning hair. It's also done completely awake

That PRK or LASIK? Going to get LASIK done next week because gently caress 20 years of glasses wearing.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I think we have pictures of the trial here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Lindsey Graham and John McCain are reportedly 'concerned' about the President's tweets.

That and 50 cents will get you a newspaper.

• Locked thread