Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I really hope Trump does try to prevent Comey's testimony. No move could make him look guiltier besides a full confession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gently caress people and their crocodile tears over the rural poor now that a sufficiently emotional article has come out. I remember in the aftermath of the election when the entirety of D&D was baying for their blood and stating that rural America could never be helped and should just die off and leave coasties alone.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vengarr posted:

I'm gonna argue people with dementia don't really count

i know dementia makes you batty but does it really impair your ability to tell that you have a mouthful of soap?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I don't like that people online generally are like SHE WAS A MUSLIM TEENAGER like that's worse than murdering a teenager, ever

It's like when some retard kills a Sikh and people go "He wasn't even a Muslim!" as if that would have been better

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jun 20, 2017

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Derek Dominoe posted:

It's just pointing out the extra level of stupidity on the part of the perpetrator when they can't even direct their hate crime at the people they hate. It's not separating "good ones" from "bad ones".

I hope.

It's inevitably followed with "and I've never known a Sikh to be a bad guy".

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

So there was not a single voice of dissent on a jury that included two black members on the case of a guy who pulled over a black family because he thought they looked like the criminal type and blasted them?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ah, so the jury decided that he did not consciously choose to end the man's life but instead acted with instinct out an ingrained fear and hatred of the black

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ded posted:

So the problem is they brought him up on the wrong charges. The prosecutor hosed up.

This only ever really seems to be an issue with police cases.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

new far cry game lookin' good

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Couldnt he mail it to himself (like physically) or something smarter than trying to bring it back in your loving carry on?

Then again this is the guy who sold state secrets for only $25 000.

The amounts are always insanely small for the kind of crime being committed. They must target people so mired in debt that they'd sell TS info for a ham sandwich.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hot take: the western world was fully on the path of causing itself misery without bin laden's help, and his goals were vague enough to make it easy to call stubbing my toe a victory for jihad

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I think these women are being lured by chatroom dudes coming on to them, not by the promise of glorious jihad

Not sure if I have a real nuanced take on this. I guess I'm sorry they're being victimized in one regard but for the most part they still deserve a bullet

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Also there was a shooting in an NYC hospital, a former employee with an "M-16 style rifle" (the media is bad at guns). Shooter down.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/gunman-opens-fire-killing-1-bronx-lebanon-hospital-article-1.3291797

They're usually close enough but weird gun people start to freak out if the media doesn't get the number of rivets correct

• Locked thread