Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/337323-dem-we-need-investigate-whether-lynch-gave-cover-to-clinton

Diane Feinstein continues her gently caress everything up for everyone tour, states investigation into if AG Lynch provided cover for Clinton needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Ah yes the tried and true "they're brown so they'll go blue" gambit, last seen paying dividends in the 2016 election

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Well guess we know what the media can focus on with respect to a white man with a gun being bad

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Vasectomies are similar. I had to get an extra injection of the local because I could still feel what he was doing on ball number 1. I also got to see and smell the smoke rising from my testicles when he cauterized everything. [ask] me about having a soldering iron inside my scrotum.

You sure have to take some extreme steps to get your rocks off after your Navy time, man

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I have a name for the proprietary software you'll need for this

Aquatic Speed Suspension Rapid Arrest Programming Engine

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Outside of LA at a port nobody cares much about, but next to a USAFNG mobility wing and Naval air field. So fingers crossed :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Cole your nephew won't be old enough to run in 2036. Well that may not matter then. He has my vote

• Locked thread