Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Softface posted:

As someone who used to work in a call center doing roadside assist for truckers, their replacement, be it drones or automated vehicles, can't come soon enough. I have never worked with a group of such entitled loving babies who demanded I kowtow to their wishes before or since, and I'm including junior officers and SNCOs. The sooner they have to stand in an unemployment line, hats in hand, begging for welfare they voted against in every election since it existed, the better. gently caress 'em.

As someone who used to phone into call centers for support and assistance, their replacement, be it foreigners or automated prompts, can't come soon enough. I have never worked with a group of such entitled loving babies who demanded I kowtow to their wishes before or since, and I'm including junior officers and SNCOs. The sooner they have to stand in an unemployment line, hats in hand, begging for welfare they voted against in every election since it existed, the better. gently caress 'em.

/s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Sergg posted:

Trump just nominated Richard Spencer for Secretary of Navy.

Welp guess we're getting lots of submarines then

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Zeris posted:

In the lifecycle of a country, isn't this the part where its poorest and stupidest emigrate and work their asses off to make a better future for their children, who within a generation or two will return to recolonize the homeland with a smarter form of government and cooler guns?

Also D&D is totally welcome here / in this thread, I'm just worried they have an inferiority complex with respect to how much we're heroes and they're not.

thank u 4 hero

American Indian tribes had their children separated and sent the boarding schools, on the basis of their ethnicity. We've come to decide it was a lovely practice, but what's keeping philanthropists and donors from seizing these kids and reeducating them? The fact that they're white?

Suicide Watch fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 4, 2017

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim/biography
So one of the newest members of the NASA Astronaut corps is a former Navy Seal, Harvard Med-trained physician. Goddamn model minority...

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
How did the Warmbier kid come back from NK comatose while Caro came back from Syria fine?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Have anyone considered the possibility that Otto Warmbier may have preferred to return in a coma rather than see himself rescued by Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Is there any footage of air combat from the ground?

• Locked thread