Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Is this a real ad? Hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

So I drove like halfway across the country today.

I listened to Trevor Noah's book about his life in South Africa. It was amazing. You should all read it, or better still, listen to him narrate the audio book. It had me literally crying in parts.

That book is really good, second that recommendation.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ok CBS confirmed this as legit:

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

NSA docs detailing the state level russian attacks on our election systems in the days leading up to the election last year. No details on how many were successful nor how deep any got, but targeted emails of a shitton of candidates plus direct assaults on various election systems.

Should be noted, this is detailing one specific attack. There are likely others this report doesn't cover and ones we may not know about

• Locked thread