Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
But now we have to listen to the right paint this d list dumb gently caress celebrity as the face of the liberal elite movement. Which also means more of having to see her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
This article is generating a lot of attention I think: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/lo...m=.148c2598899a

I've shared several similar articles that explore "dying" American rural areas and I've felt a mix of disgust and pity for the people every time. This one I feel genuine sorry for. No idea how the hell you fix this. Hopefully one of the kids can break the cycle and get a half way decent job or something

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

bird food bathtub posted:

No real solution as long as they keep voting "gently caress me, just be sure you gently caress THOSE sort of people harder". The solutions exist, they just refuse to accept them and instead go whole hog on sinking into the past and ignoring any efforts to fix things.

My initial assumption as well but the article doesn't touch on their voting record or political tendency. Probably why I feel some sympathy for them as opposed to the dude from last month's article on King's district who literally started off his anti obama speech with "I'm not a racist but"

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Let's keep d&d, and it's posters, out of this forum

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
A 16 yr old girl killed an uber driver with a knife last week and the conservative narrative was about that level

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Most of us here in America don't get the British defiant, stiff upper lip mindset that they generally react with. Instead it's all "maybe now theyll understand fear and they'll stop the PC madness and deport the muslims"

Also, even if you don't like Reddit, I gotta recommend r/trumpcriticizestrump as a convenient place for all his past tweets

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Two Finger posted:

:psyduck:

How goddamned stupid is he?

This is gonna be a great week

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Missionary Positron posted:

https://twitter.com/shashj/status/873885534581653504

I'm sure the Brits are utterly devastated by this news :(

Ahah ahaha

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Love the warriors (yea yea) and if you're not in the know; Kerr (coach) and popavich (spurs coach) have been fairly vocal in their criticism of trump, just not in the past few months. Glad to see that carrying on

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Can only focus on the most oppressed and discriminated groups one at a time. So obviously, rich white Christian men

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Congressman was hit in the hip. Kinda doubt you're putting a tourniquet on that.

Average person is just gonna be like oh yea that's what they do in the movies and do it anyway.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I'm waiting for the false flag claim and pictures of the victims being used in context of other, future false flag events.

Haven't seen false flag yet but I've seen comparisons of this not collapsing against the twin towers collapsing on fb....

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

suboptimal posted:

Hey, here's some good news- Sheriff Shithead David Clarke is withdrawing from that DHS position that was offered to him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.5dec2ee0f53e

:yeah:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Love this dudes comics

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hmmm wonder what conservative social media has to say on the healthcare bill...

Ah yes, project veritas undercover filming a CNN producer totally admitting that trump/russia is 100% fake news for ratings. Nothing else to see here folks.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Laranzu posted:

Jesus Christ it's all on video why start making poo poo up?

It was a clean shot when tarp ghost reached into his loving jacket

The way the Feds have bungled the malheur and bundy ranch cases has been incredibly disappointing and frustrating. I just want to see some one percenter-abuse the system while screeching against it-totally common man and definitely not rich farmers go to jail

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

cowboy elvis posted:

I don't understand his hatred for Chicago.

Chicago is the ideal obsession for conservatives- they can point out how violent and lawless urban areas are, they can ponder how there are so many gun crimes in a place with strict gun control laws, they can wonder why BLM never has any comment on the black on black violence, and they can insinuate that minorities are violent, dangerous, and uneducated. Etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

I uhhh. What

• Locked thread