Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

The Pi dude posted:

June Covfefe Events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Suicide Watch posted:

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim/biography
So one of the newest members of the NASA Astronaut corps is a former Navy Seal, Harvard Med-trained physician. Goddamn model minority...

It's missing the part where he has over 300 confirmed kills and was trained in gorilla warfare.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Blind Rasputin posted:

That is an amazing ship. I'm from Portland, was that built there or just stationed there?

Looks like a fast ship whats its top speed and turn rate?

Nice try Ivan, but I see through your devious flimflams. If you want that info, you'll have to ask the President.

:negative:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Noooooope

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

shame on an IGA posted:

Honestly how loving dumb do you have to be to think a propaganda based regime desperate for attention from the rest of the world wouldn't give you some marketing swag to take home if you just asked for it

If you're dumb enough to travel to North Korea...

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

I'm gonna argue people with dementia don't really count

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

orange juche posted:

Lmao if you think the US is going to do anything about people getting gassed. As long as they aren't Europeans they won't give two shits about brown people dropping all manner of vile poo poo on each other. Sure it will hit the news, and there will be outcry, and sanctions, but if you figure the US will actually commit to doing anything that doesn't involve them taking over some oil fields lol.

Reminder:

1. Obama has stated repeatedly that not going to war in Syria despite all the pressure to do so was one of his greatest accomplishments
2. Trump will do anything to piss on Obama

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Are you guys for, or against, the cleansing fire of nuclear Armageddon? Make up your drat minds!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Arc Light posted:

Did anyone watch Cast Away?

There was a part where Tom Hanks gets a cavity. In the absence of dental care, he knocks his own tooth out.

That's the kind of self medical care you could expect if you had to eke out an existence after nuclear war. Assuming, of course, that you don't just poison yourself eating something you shouldn't.

I like living in the 21st century. I like electricity and air conditioning and plumbing and potable water.

If the balloon goes up, I don't think I'd want to survive.

OTOH, if you had a generator and a computer in your bunker you could easily knock out your Steam backlog.

until your thirty(?) days are up and it makes you connect to the servers before you can play again.

"That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was—was all the time I needed…!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Capn Beeb posted:

Re: Nuke chat, I wonder how accurate this map is these days:

My podunk county in southern Virginia has got two targets in a 2k warhead scenario west and east for some reason, gently caress living in an east coast Fallout :colbert:

Proof if proof were needed that there is absolutely nothing of value in central Pennsylvania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
If it makes a big bang and causes people to fall over dead, the military has probably used it to assault something at some point in the last hundred years.

• Locked thread