Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Can we give them Manning and they can have Assange as a bonus instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

reports of active shooter at Ft Carson

Nothing on local Colorado Springs news yet. Just Wheel of Fortune and whatever.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Fort Carson poo poo was over pretty quick, apparently. One injured, shooter in custody.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I would assume something like that, probably yeah. Army gonna army.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Suicide Watch posted:

Have anyone considered the possibility that Otto Warmbier may have preferred to return in a coma rather than see himself rescued by Trump?

Has anyone considered that maybe Otto was a loving moron that deserved what he got by ignoring travel advisories and going to north korea and then stealing something dumb?

I heard his father on the radio and all I could think was, "you raised a thieving dipshit with a deficit of common sense and is now devoid of brain activity. Congrats, father of the millenium."

It's people like Otto that make me feel better about myself when I make dumb decisions. Give him his Darwin award already.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

any day now the xillians from planet x will come and make life a utopia on earth if only we let them borrow our godzilla and rodan

Is that what the new Stephen Greer movie's about?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Was 31 when I was dating a 23 y/o

Checks out.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

1. Trump
2. Toadies
3. Not Trump or Toadies (Enemies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKbk7BPXBa4

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Vengarr posted:

I'm gonna argue people with dementia don't really count

Still people, still legally adults, still likely stupid before dementia.

It's literally taught to you as a child to question where you got whatever before you stuff it in your mouth. Even if your parents are mouth-breathing Texans, the kindergarten teachers will get to you. Beyond that, you're a goddamn idiot if you're stuffing random poo poo in your mouth.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm waiting for the false flag claim and pictures of the victims being used in context of other, future false flag events.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Does Georgia not tally mail-ins as they come in?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Heard a piece on NPR at work today about how a local tv channel in the district scheduled another newscast to sell more ad time and get a bigger slice of the election funbucks.

That's real multi-dimensional chess. And probably pays better than running another catheter commercial.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
God bless america

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I didn't want to open that link but it was so worth it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just put yourself at the center of a bunch of military bases.

It's nice in Colorado Springs.

NORAD was mothballed years ago. It was even mentioned in the Modern Marvels episode on bunkers. But I live close enough to Peterson, Schreiver, and Carson that it wouldn't matter anyhow.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

orange juche posted:

Yeah NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain is gone, now it's on Petersen AFB in the basement of one of the buildings. There's a skeleton crew at Cheyenne Mountain keeping the maintenance up, but they're not actively using it anymore.

Goddammit that's even closer to me than Cheyenne. I can practically see it from work.

I knew they were maintaining CMC, but it's a backup facility now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nazgul's been around longer than since swamp donkey's ban.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

NSA WIZARD posted:

I TOO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION

Just watch Ancient Aliens and let Giorgio tell you all about it. There's an episode where some putz claims to have worked at a silo in buttfuck Montana when aliens flew overhead and "disabled the nuke" during a routine systems test.

I don't know which episode, you'll just have to watch them all, but he described the location and security in believable terms for 30-40 years ago.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Immanentized posted:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders in not what you would call photogenic.
She is the female version of Mike Huckabee's Large Sons.

I visualize her as being married to a KFC colonel, but without the secret spices flavorful spices because Arkansas is as bland as white christian bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

TBeats posted:

I wonder if anyone like this guy can ever see the correlation between violence against a certain group of people and that certain group wanting revenge for it.

Brb dropping a bunch of bombs in the middle east and not thinking anything of it.

Just because you call your toilet "the middle east"...

• Locked thread