Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
What is a globalist?

Do they hide their inner workings and finances from public scrutiny as they display logos somewhere in Lower Manhattan?

Do they do their banking in the Cayman Islands, Switzerland and Asia?

Pretty sure its one of the worst pot-calling-the-kettle-black instances among all this conservative garbage I wish someone could write one comprehensive book on. Not to mention it feels like you could just replace the term with "the Jews" and you'd basically have the same conspiratorial poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFVpeaJLN4A

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

Vasectomies are similar. I had to get an extra injection of the local because I could still feel what he was doing on ball number 1. I also got to see and smell the smoke rising from my testicles when he cauterized everything. [ask] me about having a soldering iron inside my scrotum.

*testies sizzling*

"ohp looks like theres a new pope"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Pretty sure when it comes to your average Republican voter, we are in some Orwellian situation over whether the Iraq War happened or not. It basically didn't happen.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my god its full of stars

• Locked thread