Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Mmm pothole chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
lol how many 20 year olds get TS clearance to do their jobs in the military? Reality Winner is looking at 10 years for leaking info that wasn't really all that revelatory, what else could even reasonably be accomplished?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Yeah they all sound quite defensive about being made into political hay w/r/t the questioning that's happening so far.

Ron Wyden needs to shut the gently caress up. His disposition has me liking him less than the guys defending Trump

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Blind Rasputin posted:

Grilling these guys feels like a charade.

Its documenting the obvious, that they have literally no sensible defense for the conduct that we have seen this administration undertake.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

As Nero Danced posted:

Have they answered any questions at all so far, because it doesn't seem like it. They've never even heard of Comey.

Yes but only about their feelings on a given line of questioning. I'm not super familiar with how these kind of hearings operate but I wonder what the turnaround on stonewalling politicians out of their sound-bytes -> leaks of damning information might be.

I mean obviously it would be 0% because these are our elected leaders and executive appointees participating in these hearings. Consummate professionals to a person.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Dead Reckoning posted:

While being poor and white in America is not as lovely as being poor and black, it is still quite lovely, and continues to get shittier as low skill jobs are displaced and the gap between rich and poor continues to grow.

Why people believed that a loudmouth egomaniac millionaire would correct this is beyond my ability to understand others' thought processes.

"Not as lovely" being a shorthand for describing being in a better position by an order of magnitude.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Victor Vermis posted:

"Don't reach for it"

"Don't pull it out"

"Don't pull it out!"

Wow you can really hear the hatred dripping off of every syllable.

If that cop couldn't handle the stress of that situation then he did knowingly create the situation when he initiated the road stop.

Jurors are loving retards

"Whoa, he smoked doobs in front of a kid and let me know he was gonna draw on me in advance, this is one bad hombre!" -an American police officer protecting and serving

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Senate healthcare bill is out

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Lol why the gently caress would you bother getting bedding together for an imminent nuclear strike? I'd be getting lit as hell

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

that fiction thing was a story where aliens come to earth and disperse a toxin that makes men want to murder women instead of gently caress them

from what i can tell, the author wanted to impart the ~pathos~ of a dude murdering his daughter but couldn't figure out how to make that work except by making him want to gently caress her, too

Really makes you think, huh?

Edit: that NRA video really is something.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jun 29, 2017

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Piell posted:

Let's not have a big discussion on the fuckability of someone

You an incel or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

KildarX posted:

So whats that aggravated assault? Attempted murder?

She was the victim!

• Locked thread