Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

tastefully arranged labia posted:

It's representative of the salt of the earth working class in an industry that will eventually lose jobs to automation and alternative forms of energy.

See also https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/vroom-vroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

BigDave posted:

Right, but Sessions will just lie like a cheap rug no matter what. I seriously doubt he's going to admit to anything that even resembles obstruction or collusion.

'I do not recall what, if anything, was said, Senator.'

It blows my tiny little mind that the wider immediate reaction to forgetful politicians isn't "If your memory is that bad, you're obviously not capable of doing your job."

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

Vasectomies are similar. I had to get an extra injection of the local because I could still feel what he was doing on ball number 1. I also got to see and smell the smoke rising from my testicles when he cauterized everything. [ask] me about having a soldering iron inside my scrotum.

high five soldering iron to the vas deferens brother

that was the absolute worst time to open up to my eyes to check on how things were going

loving dr solder going to town on my daddy parts with the last of my reproductive ability climbing to the lights as smoke

i almost loving fainted

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Did you get one of those deals where they go in and gently caress poo poo up for good, or where the procedure is reversible in the future?

if youre getting your nuts disconnected you go full bridge out sign for your varsity swim team

if you want kids later on but not right now bag it and have your lady friend do stuff on her side too because getting fixed aint contraception and id hunt down dr solder with a loving sharpened screwdriver if i knocked up my special lady friend after going through what i went through

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Wasabi the J posted:

Or adopt a cool kid because there's a lot of kids that need homes.

truth

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The only heroes in this thread are the physicians that decommissioned your baby makers

this is a better loving burn than dr solder did on my nuts

hats off

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
be nice if congress decided not to pay trump holdings whatever ltd for the services performed because trumps presidency wasnt up to the standards they expect then hold him up in court until he walks from that money out of frustration

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

cowboy elvis posted:

How does a Trump supporter reconcile that an illegal alien killed a Muslim girl?

"a good start" or "let god sort em out", i'm sure

see also any civil war or regional fight between different shades of brown people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

died like he lived

• Locked thread