Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Anywhere outside of America that's not a goat path in Guatemala generally kills the US' roads.

I've lived in and ridden motorcycles in Korea for the past 5 years and no matter where you go, most of the roads in the county are pristine. You'll see some bad pot holes in Seoul on occasion but they usually disappear in a week's time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Didn't the HOV lane barricade mover thing break recently too so they couldn't shift the rush hour lanes? Fukkin Oahu. Surprised H1 hasn't pancaked Kam Highway by now.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

I'd probably end up being vaporized as proximate to a major AFB target as well as ground comms hub and that's okay

I've been stationed at Osan and Yongsan the past 5 years with another 3 at Osan just starting. I've made peace with being buried in rubble from a preemptive strike for a while now. It's nice and brings a certain clarity.

• Locked thread