Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

The correct hockey good luck charm are cumrags stolen from the more successful football team in your city, yes.
every solid object can be a cumrag, if you really think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Spring Break My Heart posted:

every solid object can be a cumrag, if you really think about it.

Everything in my household is a cumrag. Or a jizzmop.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Abolish Professional Sports Argument Stadium seems like a less shits-and-giggles idea than it was two days ago.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

ETA: I personally don't care if people rag on the terrible towel, but that thing has made a ton of cash for a local school for the disabled. It's actually a pretty col story
loving thank you

Go Pengwings :getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
fighting rules

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Towel is awesome. Pens are awesome. God is real, awesome, and loves us very much.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Raising money for a school is good but Myron Cope was a drunk dipshit and people that act like a terrible towel is the Shroud of Turin are the worst

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

ElwoodCuse posted:

Raising money for a school is good but Myron Cope was a drunk dipshit and people that act like a terrible towel is the Shroud of Turin are the worst

Maybe during his "Doctor Cope" years which were hilarious. But really, I don't think he was a drunk. Mark Madden does though.

The latter you're completely correct about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

ElwoodCuse posted:

I agree. Comparing out sacred towels to an obvious and cynical forgery like the shroud is a loving outrage.

• Locked thread