Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Game time, bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I hope Olli gets his hormones/skating all sorted out this offseason. :smith:
Barring that I hope we trade him for something vaguely nice to a team that runs a more deliberate system.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

why is no one postin in here

Because that Hornqvist almost-goal killed half of us

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Eject that trash

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

cenotaph posted:

How is that not called? Oh, wait. It's the nhl

I advocate people throw their beers at these loving clowns.
Ironically.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wonderllama posted:

Don't worry, Cullen only stayed on the ice the penguins hockey club mandated amount of time to try and get a major called. He's fine.

Almost caught you on that ninja edit. Thought you'd just moved on to some sort of meta-trolling by posting sentence fragments

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Benson Cunningham posted:

Maybe Vegas will take Matta.

Vegas, please take Matta.

He's still got to be an asset somewhere.
Detroit or New Jersey or someone would at least give us some picks for him.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

absolutely no point to have refs in the national hockey league

Replace them with 3 drones and a panel of at least ten independent judges. They could have little lights and sirens to indicate a penalty.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Did Pekka a MAF learn from the same horribly off-angle teacher or something?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Habibi posted:

Apparently Nashville scoring a goal is not good enough a reason to yell, "Suck it, whores!"

Source: my wife.

Have you ever seen your wife and Danny DeVito in the same place at the same time? Just asking

Oh wait I misread that.
Are you Danny DeVito?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Maybe this is all because the universe does not want Ron Hainsey to have a Stanley cup win and we have hosed up the natural order.
We dug too greedily, and too deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Cherry had an interesting little aside about how PK uses different length sticks on the PK and on the PP. Pretty neat but you'd think that sort of thing would throw you off or something.
Not that I would know just not a thing I've heard of other players doing.

• Locked thread