Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

What's the new hot stuff coming out this month, outside of Brigador?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

lets hang out posted:

oh right that brigador thing is happening i should get that

:yeah:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Brigador is relaunching with more music, a better tutorial, more levels, more everything. As it's already a fantastic game, this is gonna make it even better, and I can't wait :D

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

Alvora Tactics - new tactics game from the Voidspire Tactics dev
Cladun Returns - after unceremoniously dumping an old Cladun game on Steam years ago, NISA hopes to make amends with this new one??
Monolith - okay this one's interesting, it's a shmup..dungeon crawler? and I don't mean like "shmup-esque" i mean you're in a ship firing bullets and enemies fire bullets at you
Fidel: Dungeon Rescue - tile-by-tile puzzle game where you're dog in a dungeon. you're dog

I'm genuinely interested in these ones - Alvora Tactics seems like a cool sequel, Cladun 1 had some interesting ideas, and Fidel... I got a version of it from the humble bundle monthly and it was cute? It has a bark button.

Monolith just sounds like Starward Rogue and gimme gimme, I like shmups, even if I'm bad at them.

Good month for indie games! :D

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

What does Crow in the Bible alert mean?

It means it looks like the kind of thing corn in the bible would dig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Free to owners i hope.

Yes!

• Locked thread