Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

interesting indie games in June:

Celeste - new platformer from the Towerfall dev
Strikey Sisters - action-Breakout game by the Bot Vice dev (hopefully it's better than Wizorb)
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour - top-down Serious Sam game by the Hammerwatch devs
Alvora Tactics - new tactics game from the Voidspire Tactics dev
Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds - DLC that adds 4 new randomized dungeons
Conarium (crow in the bible alert!!!) - first-person adventure by the Darkness Within devs
Cladun Returns - after unceremoniously dumping an old Cladun game on Steam years ago, NISA hopes to make amends with this new one??
Monolith - okay this one's interesting, it's a shmup..dungeon crawler? and I don't mean like "shmup-esque" i mean you're in a ship firing bullets and enemies fire bullets at you
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - the super awesome remake with amazing art
Fidel: Dungeon Rescue - tile-by-tile puzzle game where you're dog in a dungeon. you're dog
Caveman Warriors - I dunno if this'll be any good but it seems to be a Joe & Mac style game which is at least a refreshing choice for an influence
Micro Machines World Series - Codemasters finally returns to the only series that matters
Nex Machina - Housemarque (Resogun) got a new twin-stick jam for ya
The Low Road - point n click adventure
Card City Nights 2 - gently caress yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread