Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

...! posted:

It's been a very long time since I've been able to find a good slasher movie and it's killing me. I've been making do with lovely shoestring budget b-movies with poo poo writing, poo poo acting, poo poo filming, and poo poo kills and special effects. I am sick of them. And I can't even begin to watch found footage films.

Have there been any good slashers in the last couple of years? Bleed was decent and is along the lines of what I'm looking for. Bed of the Dead looks really good but it's still only playing at festivals apparently. I'm also looking forward to the second season of Slasher. But that's all I'm aware of.

Please help! :sigh:

Side note: most of the lovely b-movies I've been watching have Eric Roberts in them. Apparently he's in the "anything for a buck" stage of his career. He plays the characters like he gives no shits whatsoever what the director thinks and is usually the highlight of the films.

Edit: At least one of the suggestions so far has been PG-13, so I should clarify that I'm looking for R-rated and unrated movies.

you're next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

...! posted:

I actually mentioned that movie.

whoops, i only read the op. you're kind of out of luck except for direct-to-video stuff since horror is all about the supernatural now

• Locked thread