Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Only Acceptable Reparation Is White Slavery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

It Is Everyone's Right To Exclude Others Based On Race, Gender, And Sexual Orientation To Create A Safe Space

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Equality Is Bullshit: Its Our Turn To Be In Charge

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Disagreeing With Me Is Violence

followup piece

Not Agreeing With Me In Exactly The Right Way Is Hate Speech

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

most of these think piece writers won't touch the NHL because it isn't #woke enough unlike the NBA

Hockey's Race Problem: 93% Of Players Are White And This Is A Problem

74% Of NBA Players Are Black And This Is Exploitation Of Black Bodies

they run the same day by the same author

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Outsiders Don't Get It: Why Isolated Social Groups Are Actually Good Things

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Cultural Imperialism: Why Imposing Effective Medicine on Proud POCs Is The New Colonialism

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Case for Castes: Why Deconstructing India's Caste System is White Imperialism

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Racist Crusade Against Joseph Kony: White People Just Hate Successful Powerful Black Men

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

All Male Movie Screenings Are Incredibly Sexist

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

There is absolutely some salon 'journalist' mining this thread for their next think piece

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Digiwizzard posted:

Watch this Bernie Bro get DESTROYED as Economist explains how Child-Selling enables true equality.

A Modest Proposal for Solving Hunger You Won't Believe!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Peanut President posted:

27 Reasons Why It's Okay To Call Them Colored Again

I had to write an essay recently about children of color, and wow that is an awkward construction to try and say in any other way

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

There Need to Be Blacks Only/No Whites Showings of Black Panther

All White People Should Watch This Movie to Support Black Films/White People Who Watch This Movie Are Appropriating African Culture

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Newtonian Physics Is Oppressive to Marginalized People

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

A Carefully Curated List of Inflammatory Things Posted Anonymously To The Internet: This Is Why The Opposition Is Out Of Control

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

Take This Quiz To Find Out Which US City You Want Nuked The Most!!!

There is no quiz, the only results page is 'San Francisco'

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

an actual dog posted:

Why are yall so loving dramatic? I'm talking from personal experience: I used to just completely ignore black guys because they were "not my type" or some poo poo and then I stopped, cause I got over my racial hangup. And lol it's been fun.

I don't think it was ever was about who's a racist or not but it does lead a lot of gay men of color to feel isolated. And what is this poo poo about consent don't be loving daft.

Lesbian Women Should Just Get Over Their Sexual Preference Hang Ups And Have Sex With Me

E: gently caress It, Lets Cut To The Chase Here: Having Any Preference That Isn't Having Sex With Me Is Hate And Oppression, You Nazi

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

We Hired A Bunch of Token Diverse Interns And Freelancers To Capitalize On The Woke Web, You Won't Believe What Happened Next!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

"Cargo" Shorts Are Another Example Of White Supremacy Appropriating The Black Experience of Slavery

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

"support locally-owned stores" is code for gentrification

I realize the spirit of the thread is dumb poo poo that doesn't make sense, but, uh, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

an actual dog posted:

Because America is a hosed up place, things like lower crime and healthy local businesses mean that everyone who lives there now is about to be displaced. Eventually those local businesses will have their rent spike so they can't afford to stay there anymore and will be replaced by national chains.

Opening A Grocery Store In A Food Desert Is Oppression

• Locked thread