Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
How Macron by having forty percent of his ministers be women or gay is showing the way to the future of tolerance.

How Corbyn by only having 40% of his minsters be women or gay is showing the tendency of the left to leave minorities and women out cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Is it bad that I actually think the article is right? I mean I stopped ordering from the kids menu at age eight because my parents would share their food with me, and I realized that the "grownup" food tasted better. Far too often the chefs are phoning it in.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Byolante posted:

Guillotine time

Oh, missed that part. Yeah, time for a mandatory, ten year, all expense paid vacation to a camp in northern Alaska.

• Locked thread