Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Wow this thread sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I don't know why I clicked on this thread again, it's still terrible.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

An Open Letter To Gay, White Men: No, You’re Not Allowed To Have A Racial Preference

I agree with this

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It was written by a dude who's not getting laid and wants it to be a moral obligation to gently caress him

he's right tho

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

like idk there might be other reasons that guy is unfuckable but there's a lot of shitheads with racial hangups out there and it sucks

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Why are yall so loving dramatic? I'm talking from personal experience: I used to just completely ignore black guys because they were "not my type" or some poo poo and then I stopped, cause I got over my racial hangup. And lol it's been fun.

I don't think it was ever was about who's a racist or not but it does lead a lot of gay men of color to feel isolated. And what is this poo poo about consent don't be loving daft.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Reminder that the woke take factory is a result of the desires of white editors and all the diversity hires they made are getting hosed right now.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol y'all dumb as hell

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Byolante posted:

IDK man I'm not the one calling anybody with a sexual preference a bigot

I specifically didn't say that lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

okay sure man

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Because America is a hosed up place, things like lower crime and healthy local businesses mean that everyone who lives there now is about to be displaced. Eventually those local businesses will have their rent spike so they can't afford to stay there anymore and will be replaced by national chains.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

The only reason greyhound racing is legal and cock fighting is illegal is because of racism

where is the lie

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

your strawman takes? I agree with them

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

Celebrating the 4th of July Means You Approve of Killing Black Americans

also true

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted: