Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Poque posted:

Caratini is up, maybe he'll lead off.

*Proceeds to hit infinite dingers until he is moved down in the lineup*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

STAC Goat posted:

He wore the ring of one team while repping another.

That poo poo should get your primaried.

Hey, I didn't wear Poque's ring at the most recent goonmeet. Even the Cardinals fan knows that poo poo's wrong. I did offer to let him take a photo with him punching me in the face with the ring while I was wearing my Cardinals hat. He didn't take me up on it.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Niwrad posted:

gently caress! Fowler is the coolest person to ever wear a Cardinals uniform.

Edit: Oh gently caress me you're talking about Dustin.

Popping in to say that no, Curt Flood was cooler. I will not rest until everyone has read "A Well-Paid Slave" and "The Way it Is".

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They were always the evil team :ssh:. Yankees, Cards, and Cubs are the axis of baseball evil.

What does that make the goonmeet where Kevlar, Inspector and I all hung out, then? Other than sad for Inspector, suffering through ththe longest drought of the 3 of us?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The Cubs will be in first in the NL Central by the time June ends BOOK IT. :colbert:

I will repeat, hmm...

iospace posted:

And had the game saving tag in the top of the 9th on a perfect relay from the wall.

Also, the Brewers officially will be in first to start the month. One part :psyduck: one part :getin:

:smug:

• Locked thread