Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

cards might be firing matheny. they're hosting a conference to announce 'coaching changes'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

random question

has there even been a day with a full slate of games where no player on that day homered?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

forgot to qualify that--i meant after the deadball era.

is there somewhere i can query this? i'm a db guy but have no idea where to find a db of such things

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

len and jim are getting drunk here at tako right now

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

who is zack hample? dodgers beat?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

cozart had tjs

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

Hail Satan and Trade for Buster Posey

isn't he the face of the franchise? i don't see this happening at all

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

they're either serious or anchoring. either way, that's the stance you want to take going into the deadline, i'd say

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN/status/878329613197295616

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

fairly sure that's one of the riskiest surgeries a pitcher can have

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/_BenDiamond/status/878401457011249152

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i would hesitate on signing donaldson. i love watching him hit and he's an unstoppable force when healthy, but his nagging injury history is long and he always played through them. now he's not able to play through them it seems. all that compounds and i can't see him not declining in the next two or three years.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

how is fisher in the field?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

maddon is good friends with lou barletta, who was up for a cabinet position and has talked to donald on several occasions. that connection established this meeting

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

sorry, trea :(

no malice meant

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

ruptured patella tendon

surgery TONIGHT

out for the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm looking to go to monday's yankees game. looking at the bleachers via stubhub. prices seem to be about $50/seat. is that about right? should i wait until monday?

• Locked thread